Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Indonesia

I spent three weeks in Indonesia, ranging from the jumgle in Java to the semi-country town of Uluwatu.
I surfed life changing waves, made new friends and consolidated old friendships.

I got drunk, crashed a motorbike, surfed more, learnt about the darker side of Indonesia and saw Lizards that were six feet long.
Ulus crew.

Need I say anything?
Ciggy G?
Eight foot Yangyangs.
Arak Attack
Lopo. Life guard at Padangpadang beach, at work.
His daughter Nika.

Crew
Crew
Saw this, got excited, it's in the middle of a Muslim island, wasn't who I thought it was. Should have claimed it cuz.
Bender due to Scuba.



Failed schemes.
No waves on the Gillis. Fuck Scuba.


My view to the left and right during breakfast in Uluwatu.



Ferry from Grajagan. Java to Bali.

Transport through the jungle to camp, the roads broken.



View from Raymond's Tower.
G-Land







Reef tickle, wait for the Lime rubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment